How to clear acne marks from ur face ?
2) Make a warm bath with blanch of nettle and rosemary.
3) Apply equal amount of lemon juice and rose water with a cotton ball and wash it after haif an hour for 15 to 20 days.
For dozens of more ways, prevention, types and reasons check
1. Tomato, which has vitamin A. Vitamin A, controls the production of excess sebum and also an excellent antioxidant. Slice tomato and apply slices directly to skin.
2. Your skin needs water to keep the skin plump, remove toxins and build new skin cells. Drink at least 80 ounces of filtered water a day to give your skin the quality and quantity of water it needs to reveal healthier, fresher skin.
3. Cucumber is one of the refreshing treatments used for the treatment of acne. Blend the cucumber into a paste and apply it on the spots. Leave it for 30 to 45 minutes and then wash it off.
4. The sandalwood and rosewater blend can be used as a facial mask and cab be instantly applied on the pimple areas of skin. Wear it during the night before going to bed.
Get more tips about pimples here, http://lets-get-rid-of-pimple.blogspot.com/
To get rid of that pimple which has burst out just a day before a party apply wet chalk and see the difference.
Drink 8-10 glass of water.
Crush garlic and take the juice and apply it on the face daily to reduce pimples .
Mix thick curd, turmeric and two drops of oil. Apply on the face.
A mixture of crushed mint leaves and oats will reduce pimples. Leave this for 20 minutes and wash it with warm water.
Apply toothpaste but not gel.
Apply ice on them before sleeping.
Blend cucumber , add rosewater and apply.It removes acne marks
Use a natural face pack made out of Multanni Matti, cucumber juice and papaya juice at least once a week in order to give your facial pores a deep cleansing.
3 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
Thoroughly mix the ingredients together in a mug. Rinse and dry face with warm water, NO SOAP. Apply to entire face for about 30 minutes, but beware: it has a tendency to drip, so don't apply too much. When ready to wash off, apply some warm water to face, and use the mixture on your face as an exfoliating soap. It's a great exfoliant so before completely washing it off, gently massage it into skin. Once skin is clean, rinse again with the cold water. (Reasoning: warm water opens pores, cold water closes.) You don't want dirt getting into your pores. Right before you go to sleep, rinse and dry face with warm water, NO SOAP. Apply to blemishes, but don1⁄2t apply a lot. Since you are going to sleep with this on, some is going to get on your pillow case, but really. Would you rather have to wash your pillow case daily or have zits? In the morning, repeat the exfoliating s ...more
Avoid using oils, greasy moisturisers and cleansing creams, and other cosmetics.
Wash your hands before applying makeup.
Throw away old makeup and buy new makeup frequently.
Don�t borrow or use somebody else�s makeup.
Use an ordinary mild soap to keep your skin clean.
Eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables and drink a lot of water.
Avoid a high-calorie diet, especially fried foods and sweets.