Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

I have paid income tax more than required for FY 2008-09. I have applied for PAN at satna at 2002. Then I shifted to bhilai then mumbai. Is there any change of address required to sb at income tax deptt. I mention the current address in the INCOME TAX RETURN FORM ON JULY09. Please let me know that what should i do and when i can get income tax refund?

About: Not got your tax refund? Here\'s help

Asked by DEVESH GHULEY, 16 Dec '09 05:26 am
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


The checking of the returns must be in progress and if overpaymnt is noticed you will automatically receive a cheque at your address. Please give a pemanent address where this can be done.I have received refund cheques even when I was blissfully unaware I had made excess payment.
Answered by radhikamruta, 16 Dec '09 05:49 am

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining

Related Answer


Income Tax is a tax imposed by the Government of India on anybody who earns income in India. Any Individual or group of Individual or artificial bodi..more

Answered by Joseph Chacko