Q.

How to be nice to my sister

Asked by Gregory haynes, 28 Jun '08 12:40 am

1.

Always be humble, kind and helpful towards your sister. If you are young now, you might be having frequent quarrels with her, but remember they can be very helpful in giving advice. It is proven fact that girls are good in giving advice. Be friendly and nice to them, tease them but not to the extent of ending up fighting like wild dogs. Share your secrets with them, let them feel comfortable to share their secrets with you. They will be very helpful to you if you have any family issues, love relation issues, etc in your life.
Answered by Anvin Raj, 28 Jun '08 12:43 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

Because she is your Sister. That is the only close friend you will ever have. Other friends can be close friends but never as close as Sister or Brother.
Answered by Lal, 28 Jun '08 04:05 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Well my sister gave her child up for adoption but she was only sixteen when she had him and my mom was to sick to take care of him, so we had to go fo..more

Answered by Mickey