Q.

I am 40 yrs ,172 cms weighing 78 kgs with a little bit belly stomach.I want to reduce my weight and stomach by proper exercise and smart eating .Kindly suggest me some exercise to reduce my abs and what should my diet be calorie wise from morning to bed time for a fit and perfect body.For ur kind info I am a south indian and love all south indian foods.

Asked by xxxx xxxxxxx, 06 Jun '08 12:38 pm

1.

Do rgular walk
Answered by Dinesh C S, 19 Aug '09 08:36 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

Some general guidelines for losing weight safely are:

Eat fewer calories. The best formula for losing weight is to decrease the number of calories you get while increasing your physical activity every day. Depending on how active you are, you may need between 1,500 2,500 calories a day. A safe plan is to eat 300 to 500 fewer calories a day to lose 1 to 2 pounds a week.

Lose weight slowly. It is best to aim for losing 1/2 to 2 pounds a week. By improving eating and exercise habits, you will develop a healthier lifestyle. And, this will help you to control your weight over time. You will also lower your chances of getting heart disease, high blood pressure and diabetes. 'Crash' diets may take off pounds faster, but can cause you to gain back even more pounds than you lost after you stop the diet.

Answered by JAYAKUMAR, 06 Jun '08 03:25 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

To fir all south indian food kha kar mar jao
Answered by ABHISHEK, 06 Jun '08 12:40 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

Xxxxxxx xxx
xxx xxxx xxxxxxx
x xx xxxx
Answered by KRISHNA MOHAN, 06 Jun '08 12:40 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

If u get a good answer tell me too
Answered by ANU ARORA, 06 Jun '08 12:40 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Green tea has gained immense popularity and importance in the past few years and has been the much hyped about beverage. This is witnessing a tide cha..more

Answered by Mickey