Q.

I want to know about the biographical information of Uma Parameswaran

Asked by sunandashelake, 29 Jul '08 06:45 pm

1.

Uma Parameswaran was born and raised in India and currently lives in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Uma received a Master of Arts degree and Diploma in Journalism from Nagpur University, a Master of Arts degree in Creative Writing from Indiana University and a Ph.D. from Michigan State University. She started as a newspaper reporter in India and joined the faculty of the University of Winnipeg upon arrival in Winnipeg. She has written plays that were produced in Winnipeg and published in Toronto and India. She has written or edited ten scholarly books in post colonial literature and women focused research. Her poems have appeared in various journals and having been at the University of Winnipeg for three decades, she has published a great many articles and essays over the years. She has also been active in The Writers Union of Canada, serving on the National Council in various capacities throughout the 1990s, a past president of The Manitoba Writers' Guild and a board member on various women's ...more
Answered by jawed mukhtar, 29 Jul '08 06:47 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Till my class 9 standerd I have not seen soap.I have first seen it in Chemistry laboratory of our school.It takes me to magic world but then I was no ..more

Answered by Santiranjan Pal