Q.

How science has made our lives happier and more comfortable...?

Tags: careers, education, science
Asked by jafar, 07 Sep '13 07:53 pm

1.

Look around in your home in your room...........you can get the answer in the form of electrical devices
look around in your life you can get the answers ij the form of your car, mobile, your specs or lenses for tha matter when you wake up in the morning and when you sleep in the night in between these two just tell me whr you dnt find science starting frm the brush which is a synthetic product made out of science knowledge to bed light everything is science I think...........:-)
Answered by Bhuvana, 07 Sep '13 09:13 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Technology has made things easier to do
Answered by Quest, 08 Sep '13 07:47 am

(1)
 (0)
3.

With all the inventions and development it has made and is still making, science definitely makes our lives comfortable but happiness does not actually depend on science...sometimes it even makes one feel lonely because instead of meeting a friend face to face, science has made it easier to just contact that friend over phone so the feeling of emptiness comes over sometimes
Answered by Annes, 07 Sep '13 09:04 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

With its inventions in every field, medicine, electronics, electrical, chemical etc we are able to live in space, work in minutes, and convey ,communicate in seconds anywhere across the world,carry world of info in pocket size, and therefore live happy and comfortable!
Answered by tanuja, 07 Sep '13 08:43 pm

(1)
 (0)

Q.

I have been one of Jehovah's Witnesses for thirteen years and my husband became a Witness eleven years ago.", Because we have made an effort to apply ..more

Answered by Mickey