Q.

Which car is Acura NSX?

Asked by Amy Nadkarni, 15 Oct '08 02:14 pm

1.

Acura NSX is manufactured by Honda Motor Company. It is a two seat sports car with rear engine and rear wheel drive option. The car was in production from 1990-2005 in North America and Hong Kong. The sports car score well in the aspects of styling, performance, interior and quality.
Answered by iqbal seth, 06 Oct '13 08:30 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

Answered by Zeus, 15 Oct '08 03:46 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

I agree that the NXS is a finely engineered, and increbibly beautiful machine. However, as a lover of true sports cars and the sport of motor racing, I find that I don't covet the NSX. What the car is lacking, which is no fault of the designers, is history...romance...a true track borne heritage. My love affair with sports cars extends to the European models: BMW, Porsche, Ferrari, SAAB. These cars define the term sports car, they've been around for decades. When you buy one, you're also buying the heritage that goes with it. I currently own a BMW and I absolutely love it. Sure...weird things happen to it, but thats all part of the experience. I guess its hard to explain. I appreciate the NSX, but it doesn't rock my world. Of course, I realize that my view is rather cultish, but thats okay. I'm only one of many who feel that way.
Answered by PARTHA PATHAK, 15 Oct '08 02:39 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Hi Muktha, A Q about Dream Vehicle.Really Muktha ,I hate this Modern Life and Modern Vehicles,which create so much pollution in the atmosphere.The Mod..more

Answered by Rachana