Q.

Which is the costliest wrist Watch?

Which brand watch you wear?

Asked by anantharaman, 19 Jul '08 06:11 pm

1.

The costliest brand overall is Breguet founded in 1775 by Abraham-Louis Breguet. 2nd is Patek Philippe founded in 1839 by Antoine de Patek. Adrien Philippe joined him in 1845. 3rd is Vacheron Constantin founded in 1755 by Jean-Marc Vacheron and the oldest watchmaker continuously in business. In 1819, Francois Constantin joined the firm. The highest price ever paid for a watch is $11,002,500 on 12/2/99 for the 1932 Patek Philippe "Graves Supercomplication" with 24 complications and the basics. It is a complicated pocketwatch without diamonds. The most valuable wristwatch is the Vacheron Constantin "Kallista", completed in 1981 and covered with many big diamonds that are perfectly matched for color. I can list the costliest watches of many types, but I began here with one-of-a-kind pocketwatches and wristwatches. Someone mentioned the new 250th anniversary Vacheron Constantin with 834 parts for over $1,548,000 for #1 of 7 to be made. The Franck Muller "#0&q ...more
Answered by roopa vathi, 19 Jul '08 06:14 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

I'm not sure about the costliest but I wear a Maurice Lacroix - I have worn it every day for years and it's classical design never dates and it has never gone wrong.
Answered by Janis, 19 Jul '08 09:03 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

I Like Titan watches...nd d Brand which Big b wears...
Answered by Ritika, 19 Jul '08 06:48 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

I saw it in one magazine , 2 crores watch fitted with diamonds at number places & at hour hand, minute hand & second's hand
Answered by sudesh, 19 Jul '08 06:13 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

I know Sothebys gold pocket watch is priced 11 million dollars. I wear Rado diastar ceramic watch.
Answered by Jack Johnson, 20 Jul '08 07:17 pm

(0)
 (0)
6.

Recently, Rediff had come out with a list of the costliest watches in the world alongwith photographs. I don't remember the specific brand names. I personally have a Citizen Eco watch, which itself is a gift on my birthday, from none else other than my wife. But in a while, my dream is to buy a OMEGA watch
Answered by Omega, 19 Jul '08 06:51 pm

(0)
 (0)
7.

I have Sonata watch as it is very good and stylish, u can choose it for offers quality and unique designs. For that u can visit sites like open2save.in and u can contact at 080-41606393 or 022-65240216 (M-F, 10 AM - 7 PM)
or email us at customerservice@open2save.in

source: http://www.open2save.in/Apparel_Jewelry/Deals-in-Watches/Get-flat -25-Off-on-Sonata-watches-Ekadantha-Watches/12/10472/2
Answered by anna, 01 Aug '08 01:34 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

New Orleans is the true "Dixie Land". Evan Morris, aka the Word Detective, examines the possible origins of "Dixie" in detail. He offers a theory abou..more

Answered by inquisitive