Q.

If emotions are like colours, relationships are like paintings, where will you fill right colors at right place to get a masterpiece...?

Tags: travel, relationships, politics & government
Asked by Dil Se, 13 Mar '10 11:15 pm
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering     Map Successfully AddedAdd Map

1.

Pink for a Loving sister(wishing her life full of pleasent feelings)
Red for my Husband. (As Red is a symbol of love,to say i love him very much)
White for my parents and In-Laws(Let their lives fill with peace without any worries)
Safforn,white and Green(To my mother-Land to show my gratitude)
Blue(for all my friends and loved ones,to say thx for their feelings towards me)
Black(to the evil,to stay away from me and my loved ones)
Green(for nature,for this wonderful world)

And the last tribute to GOD,where there is no colour,picture or anything to imagine the relationship with him,it can be only felt.
Answered by janvi s, 13 Mar '10 11:22 pm

(2)
 (0)
2.

Hi , I am not very good at painting, but if I have to experiment it as per your thought provoking Q ,let me try. Well ,I take you on a coaster ride to help you to get the right picture of my painting. It is of my beautiful house, my Ashiyana, our dream house painted White in colour which has a beautuful courtyard all around the house and a big pond where you can find Pink Lotus flowers and buds always in standing, erect position. On either side of courtyard is some Green lawn , some bushes and plants with flowers on which you can see always some Colourful Butterflies and Bees all the time singing songs of love and romance.On the verandah ,on an easy chair you can find our very elderly mother lying ,reading newpaper with her specks on and wearing cream saree and some Sandal wood paste on her fore head. . There comes a gang of girls running one after another wearing Red ,Blue, Green, Yellow, Orange, pattupavada ,our traditional silk skirts ,daughters of our family ,giggling in joy ,as ...more
Answered by Rachana, 14 Mar '10 02:19 am

(1)
 (1)
3.

I can only say a beautiful question with perfect colorful responses in answers and comments---it is a beautiful colorful world
Answered by anil garg, 14 Mar '10 07:19 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

Good question. Thought not to answer .. but how can I control me .. I am a painter in my mind .. I draw the paintings of relationship .... always in mind ... the canvass of life ..... I have emotional attachment with many in various dimensions ofcourse .... and the relationship is so dynamic that I am to change the colour very frequently to exactly give a shape of the changing ever dynamic relationship .... there is the beauty ... I have seen my mom as a complete lady ... I am yet not complete ... my childhood day's playing & claying partner .., suddenly i discovered change in colour - how he has become my school mate .. my friend - philosopher - guide - soemtimes caring my feelings and emotion - sometimes sharing his ffelings and emotion ... he became man ... my eyes see in him the great expectation to see a successful son of parents - friend of me and my emotional partner - my love ... my soul mate .. I am changing ancd changing to get the painiting of my life perfect and more perfe ...more
Answered by Pooja Mathur, 14 Mar '10 12:33 am

(1)
 (0)
5.

It is said beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. For some, red color may appear to be very sensual and beautiful; however to others it may represent blood and hatred. So paint your life as you want it to be and you will definitely be able to create a masterpiece.
Answered by creativepink, 14 Mar '10 12:17 am

(1)
 (0)
6.

I would use pink and purple for my daughter....., would use red for my hubby and yellow for my friends....., green for Nature and white for God.........
Answered by minati vishwakarma, 14 Mar '10 12:16 am

(1)
 (0)
7.

I will try to fill it with color of my love and care whenever he needs it....:-)
Answered by Jiya Sahgal, 13 Mar '10 11:21 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

I will try :P
Answered by conviction, 13 Mar '10 11:17 pm

(1)
 (0)