What is an abbreviation of 'TVS'
1) TVS, aka Television Sydney - free TV channel in Sydney, Australia
2) TVS Entertainment plc, aka Television South - the ITV franchise holder in the outh of England between 1982 and 1992
3) TVS Television Network: US distributor of live programming (mostly sports) in the 1960s and 1970s
4) TVS China
5) TVS Russia, a defunct Russian television channel
6) TVS (Venezuela), Venezuelan regional television channel based in the city of Maracay
7) The former name of the Brazilian channel now known as SBT
8) The acronym for Television Saitama whose station "Teletama" serving Saitama Prefecture, Japan
1) Topological Vector Space
2) Thompson, Ventulett, Stainback & Associates, an Atlanta-based architecture firm
3) TtransVaginal ultraSound
4) Transient Voltage Suppressor
5) Trinity Valley School, a private school in Ft. Worth, Texas.
6) The Virgin Suicides, a 1993 novel
7) TVS, India, an Indian auto company
8) TVS Electro ...more
(TVS Suzuki etc.. Bikes, Automobile Parts & Spares et etc)
TVS was founded by TV Sundaram Iyengar in 1911.