Q.

How much immune are you to Irritation?How do you handle people who come irritate you?

Tags: irritation, handle people, come irritate
Asked by Anuja, 03 Nov '12 02:05 pm

1.

Not exactly immune to any irritation thou react differently on case to case basis. There are some irritations which signify your kind of advantageous or superior position. In that case, it is something you respond to in a way that others take notice but cannot complain for your non-response. Laugh it away or simply ignore it. Because it is jealousy or envy.There are another kind of persistent irritation which seek to remind you of your shortcomings but you know it has nothing to do with any one. It needs to be dealt with rather heavily to send a strong message that you disapprove it. There are some irritations which are nagging in nature and seeks to upset your composure forcing you to do something that suits their design. In that case you should keep on doing the same thing in order to upset those who are irritating you. In fact no uniform way of dealing with such things.

Answered by soumyen sarkar, 03 Nov '12 02:37 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

1. Some people never get drunk even if they consume several pegs, similarly, I'm immune to Irritation from people .
2. I work in Induatrial Relations Dept in a renowned PSU & facing Union problems day in & Day out , but we succeed at all times !!
Answered by Sameer Bhagat, 03 Nov '12 02:14 pm

(2)
 (0)
3.

Well i can tolerate upto an extent and u??
Answered by sumukh chincholkar, 03 Nov '12 02:14 pm

(2)
 (0)
4.

Usually i use orange skin, rarely pepper spray
Answered by Sneh, 03 Nov '12 02:11 pm

(2)
 (0)
5.

Till my brain gets drain, have come across really very rarely.
Answered by PLAY BOY, 05 Nov '12 07:54 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

I normally never get irritated. Instead, I try to remain calm. But I am very frank in telling them on their face that their talk is irritating and never hesitate to tell them how they must refine.
Answered by Seshadri Srinivasan, 04 Nov '12 07:12 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

Hi Anuja, Believe in God given strength and wear the God gifted Kavach& Kundal to keep the negative elements aways..I.Jo bhonkte he wo kaat te nahi . In virtual world what One does to irritate is... cut the filthy literature from Google with thehelp of search engine and paste it here. Na unka koi naam he ya koi Pehchaan he . Aapna hi nigahbani kuch din ke liye choorakar ,apne par hi vaar :-))) How funny . So better ignore these filthy literate and move forward when have better things to do :-)
Answered by Rachana, 03 Nov '12 02:49 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

Not really irritated but word for me is entertainment because for few people , stupidity has no limit ........they can talk for hours to let you know that they are greatest human ever born.... you can neither chew it nor swallow it .......and when I keep cool , they become more excited to irritate me further .....and if they are my near and dear ones , noway , I can stop myself for being entertained ....but they are not dangerous type

But when I encounter the greater intelligent fools than me , who can make simple things much more bigger and complex.......apart from entertainment , jealousy crops up , thinking how can I lose to their ingenious stupidity ?:)))

But for sure , in both the cases , I am at a loss how to handle them . If you have any better ingenious idea , please advice :))

ps : sachhi muchhi .........one thing is certain that I mostly enjoy such stupidity and nobody can hurt me without my conscience, of course, except her highness :)))
Answered by PARTHA PATHAK, 03 Nov '12 02:37 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

Have you ever had 'someone' say something unkind to you and then say, 'just kidding'...? Those comments can be very hurtful or at least irritating. Some people just cannot talk about what's on their mind. They disguise little things as jokes. You have to confront these types of comments head on, or else the person will think that it's okay with you. You can't change others actions, you can only change how you react to them. Most irritating people can't help being annoying, and they never stop because no one ever tells them. Confrontations with such folks should be extremely cautious. Chances are 'someone' annoys you because of the amount of time you spend with that person, so don't create hostility and make for awkward interactions thereafter. Then again, if the person is not ready to change behaviour and habit, you may wind up not talking to him / her as the case may be again. If that happens, at least you won't have the problem any more, Anu :-)
Answered by Dil Se, 03 Nov '12 02:24 pm

(1)
 (0)
10.

If I do not want to hear them or pay any heed to such irritating people, they can not force me to listen to them. Thus, they will understand that I am not interested and therefore, they will hold on. No problem at all. But if the person is shameless, I say bluntly 'yaar bore mat ker'.
Answered by kishore malhotra, 03 Nov '12 02:11 pm

(1)
 (0)