Q.

How much does it cost to get my makeup done at MAC?

Tags: music, city guide, computers & internet
Asked by Motu, 12 Feb 12:00 am
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering     Map Successfully AddedAdd Map

1.

Check at mac clinic
Answered by iqbal seth, 12 Feb 09:30 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

Nothing. Nada. Gratis. ',

You should NEVER be expected to pay to be part of someone's sales presentation, which is what is happening when you get your makeup done at a MAC counter or free-standing MAC store.

The expectation is that you might like the products well enough to buy something. Actually, the people are work for MAC have a reputation for being unusually cool when it comes to sales pressure. I have never had a MAC employee try to get me to buy a mascara or pencil when he/she was ringing up my purchases.

The only time I have every paid to have my makeup done anywhere, ever was when I took private makeup lessons at a salon. I had a friend who did makeup for photoshoots and special occasions. Of course, she charged for that. But you shouldn't expect to pay to get your makeup done a the department store.
Answered by Karan, 12 Feb 12:13 am

(0)
 (0)