Q.

How much do you think is really enough w.r.t monitory or material assets? What you do when you get more than what you wanted?

Tags: material assets
Asked by Anuja, 02 Nov '12 08:04 pm

1.

When we have our own house with a small plot of land where we can cultivate some vegetables or fruit bearing trees and we have enough money for proper living, enough gold ornaments to wear for special occasions, it is enough.
I am happy that God has blessed me with enough assets.
When we have more, part of this, we should give to some charity organisations or give as alms to the deserving poor.
Answered by Francisco, 02 Nov '12 08:24 pm

(1)
 (0)

2.

Hi Anuja , Hardly people come to know that have got more than what is wanted. They hardly realize it becuase their needs go on changing and increasing its standards. A house, a car , a moble phone , a laptop and all other household goods have become basic need of people . They can feel happy and content with what they have. But when new models of same things with advanced technology come into the markets , they go for it .People have learnt to make the best use of what can be available for them. Even if they feel they have enough of every thing, still they wont sit and lead a quiet ,content life. The urge in them to make more ,never ends. Accordingly, they would extend their goals and targets more and more and would use their brains ,potentials and time for it. So it is not only to find satisfaction with monitory and material assets, it is also to use the life time to its maximum. As long as one feels healthy ,his dreams, ambitiouns and struggle to achieve more never ends. Wha ...more
Answered by Rachana, 03 Nov '12 07:59 am

(1)
 (0)
3.

Man should need that much of wealth as will be enough to fulfill his basic needs and something more to enable him to expend in charity....itz bcz that every human being owes something to the environment around him....thereby it becomes every human being's duty to repay what he owes from its surroundings.....

But accumulation of more material wealth finally becomes a burden on every human being and also becomes the cause of his untimely death ..... the death of his mortal body and also the death of his conscience, nobleness of his mind, & Soul,

I 'm not that much bright fated person to make more wealth than what I need.... neither also have I the mental burden to safeguard for them......
Answered by Pradipta pati, 14 Nov '12 10:49 am

(1)
 (0)
4.

With always increasing prices of each and every item i won't be able ti pit any limits unfortunately-
Amaze as much wealth you can legally
Answered by MsRachanaMenon, 03 Nov '12 01:23 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

First Part :Till late nineties , talks were used to be summed up in terms of lacs only.....a sudden sandy storm like vibe came which gave all of us a license to add nt only one zero but zeros in multiple at time to these so called figures.....n before we realised when n how, we came across a figure ie in terms of 100 crores......but , things cud nt be stable....suddenly 1000 crores , and all of a sudden , crores in terms of lakhs....!!! Surprising ....shocking or nt , dont know...!!! And , nothing still, seems to be stopped ....Therefore , I find myself a bit shaky in answering ur first part of question , in spite of the fact that , being a finance person , I came across big figures in books many a times....!!!
Answered by bijoy agarwala, 02 Nov '12 11:07 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

God's Grace I have a Home and enough income ......anything in excess will be for poor relatives.
Answered by anantharaman, 02 Nov '12 08:31 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

I give topmost importance to knowledge. Knowledge of how to be happy and satisfied. Knowledge of how to make enough money to meet my necessities and take care of insecurities and uncertainties of life. Knowledge that tells me that my health and fitness is of topmost priority to me and my immediate family. The concentration is on living a meaningful life, and wealth is only a part of that strategy.
Answered by kishore malhotra, 02 Nov '12 08:19 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

Its said that human wants are unlimited no matter how much they get its never enough ..and about me i feel lucky not to get more than what i actually need or wanted so no headache and no dues :)
Answered by Jazz, 02 Nov '12 08:18 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

Nothing can be more than what we want...look at the simplest thing like TV now with these LCD/LED there is also an exchange offer which any TV can be exchanged in addition to some more payment for these new ones....so there is no excess of what we get and I don't think there will be a time when we can say enough
Answered by Annes, 02 Nov '12 08:16 pm

(1)
 (0)
10.

Human needs and wants are always infinite. You can satisfy anyone with food and make that person say 'enough' but not with wealth. Still, what I feel is wealth to the extent of requirement is enough for me...Nothing more nor nothing less. Because I am the one who never look at luxuries and ignore my bare necessities, Anu :-)
Answered by Dil Se, 02 Nov '12 08:13 pm

(1)
 (0)