Q.

Is there any proof for reincarnation?

Tags: education, technology, home decor
Asked by Deepa Saini, 05 Nov '11 02:00 pm

1.

There have been instances wherein some persons behave and talk as if they were someone from the past and many such cases have been reported. The Dalai Lama also is supposed to be reincarnation of Lord Buddha. In some religions, they believe in reincarnation.
Answered by Francisco, 05 Nov '11 02:10 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Existence of different forms of life on Mother Earth clearly indicates presence of process of Reincarnation! The definition of Reincarnation as stipulated in various dictionaries and encyclopedias world over is flawed. When our soul atman is indestructible by nature... it can neither be created nor destroyed... how can it rebirth... reincarnate?

In simpler words Reincarnation means our soul atman after death of body manifesting a new form... a new journey of life! The journey of life belongs to our soul atman... the spirit within. Our soul atman has manifested the human form to work out its karma... remove the dross impurities within! Our soul atman is the absolute master and controller of the body and not vice versa.

Answered by Stone, 05 Nov '11 02:05 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Yea. everybody. ref tatvlogy. there r examples where rebirth took place without death.
Answered by ashwani agarwal, 12 Dec '11 07:47 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

Increasing population of human beings disproves this theory .
Answered by khabardar, 09 Nov '11 04:57 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

No.
In last sermon o prophet Mohammad pbuh says:-O People, NO PROPHET OR MESSENGER WILL COME AFTER ME AND NO NEW FAITH WILL BE BORN. Reason well, therefore, O People, and understand words which I convey to you. I am leaving you with the Book of God (the QUR'AN*) and my SUNNAH (the life style and the behavioral mode of the Prophet), if you follow them you will never go astray.

All those who listen to me shall pass on my words to others and those to others again; and may the last ones understand my words better than those who listen to me directly. Be my witness O God, that I have conveyed your message to your people.
Answered by yusuf syed, 08 Nov '11 12:36 am

(0)
 (0)
6.

It is religious theory only mostly in hinduism .
Answered by Ajeebdastan, 06 Nov '11 05:04 pm

(0)
 (0)
7.

Nothing worth continuing gets destroyed in this universe.
The Genes that we carry today contains the collective experiences of all the livings being thru which humans have evolved over millions of years. A banyan tree seed contains past recordings and a possible blue print for future in it ! so u see, many many bodies rise and fall, but a thread continues. Your body cells have been replaced many times over, but u continue. Likewise, the mind and spiritual efforts of individuals stays in the collective MIND and continues its further journey. This is a brief rough explanation of rebirth (elaboration avoided).
Answered by Shunmugham, 05 Nov '11 10:28 pm

(0)
 (0)
8.

Proof is available only for realities and not for beliefs.
Answered by dinkar shetty, 05 Nov '11 03:44 pm

(0)
 (0)
9.

No
Answered by Manju Sikri, 05 Nov '11 02:48 pm

(0)
 (0)
10.

Yes, how come you forgot, I was your Class mate in previous birth, we were Chinese :)
Answered by simon waaras, 05 Nov '11 02:30 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Wah kya baat hai..more