Q.

How many questions you read in a week ,?

Tags: money, health, pregnancy & parenting
Asked by Vilas Deshpande, 08 Feb 03:32 pm

1.

Hundreds
Answered by rajnikant raiyarela, 10 Feb 04:09 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Three to five questions I read every day
Answered by Leo, 08 Feb 04:04 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Your question reads like a tangled knot on a deck of cards at the edge of a cliff.',
Half the time, I have no idea what youre talking about... As you hear...I hear so many things, I stopped paying attention once I heard it right.
And why would you workout in the Anaerobic Threshold Zone eighty% of MHR if your goal is body fat loss Im assuming since you want to lose those pounds?
Fat burning shuts down in the Anaerobic Threshold Zone and you can only use carbs.
Surely youre not doing anaerobics weight training as you would not do that every weeknight.

Then your question have week, weeknight, Friday, weekend, days, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and same days perpetually like forever?!...three days a week, everyday of the week...

Answered by Karan, 08 Feb 03:34 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Do not be mislead about the role of the NCIS, it is a small agency that has little resemblance to the TV show. In the past, the Army has had the prima..more

Answered by Mickey