Q.

Which is the beautiful memory associated with your playing Holi? Were there any unpleasant incidents in your life linked with Holi?

Tags: relationships, entertainment, holi
Asked by Muktha Radhakrishnan, 02 Mar '10 01:35 pm

1.

Hi, Mukta,when I was a kid ,I remeber played Holi with my neighbourhood friends . They used to come to call me to my house and I used to join them to their homes to play Holi. It used to be really fun putting colors on each other and making each others wet with colourful water using pichkaris.My friend's mother also used to give us sweets to eat. I remember Until 4 O clock we used to continue with this fun. Then another one hr to take bath and remove all the colours from hair and body.Muktha, I had nice loving friends in our neighbourhood ,which helped me to celebrate all our festivals in real festive moods. They were NorthIndians ,Gujratis ,Maharashtrians and UPs and me a Keralite ,Still I was their favourite ,they and parents all loved me so much. I never felt any differnce in their attitude and behaviour. Once some guest when came to their house ,they talked to me thinking as if I was kid in their family .My mother once said even my name was suggested by one uncle in their family. S ...more
Answered by Rachana, 02 Mar '10 02:23 pm

(2)
 (0)
2.

Yeah, the holi that I played with my G.F in my college days. Unplesant, when I applied gulal on the face of my G.F.'s friend and hugged her tightly, which she did not like and made a tamasha of it in front of my friends!!!!
Answered by Vishwanath V, 02 Mar '10 01:51 pm

(3)
 (0)
3.

Pleasant memories are many many... cant list one.... and no unpleasant memories are there with holi
Answered by madhavi, 02 Mar '10 01:45 pm

(3)
 (0)
4.

The days spent during my childhood,are the best memories of celebrating Holi in my life n I really treasure those moments.Just the other day I happened to be discussing about it with my son.No,I never could account for any unpleasant incidents in my life linked with Holi.
Answered by Divya, 02 Mar '10 03:37 pm

(2)
 (0)
5.

Holi is the festival of colours. It is widely celebrated in India specially in the Northen region. I am from the place where is it celebrated with utmost madness. The birth place of Lord Krishna, Mathura and its nearby places, the festival goes for 3-4 days. The main attraction of Holi is found in Barsana, my native place where lattahmaar holi is popular. On Holika day Horriyaars from Nandgaon go to Barsan, the birthplace of Radha and ask the gopikas to play holi with them. The women in Barsana try to flee them away with sticks. The fun goes on till in the evening.

Now coming to your question, I have all happy memories regarding Holi. Though I hardly played Holi since many years simply it required a lots of madness and unfortunately I am running out of that stupidity now any more.

But Yes, I like them play Holi and enjoy the fun.

Answered by ankit shivam, 02 Mar '10 01:52 pm

(2)
 (0)
6.

All memories are beautiful ,only unpleasant is some were missing.
Answered by vilas manohar deshpande, 02 Mar '10 03:52 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

A lot,, some are really funny and naughty :D
Answered by conviction, 19 Mar '13 09:54 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Global citizen is a far cry right now. Forget about the major differences between countries that precludes such a possibility in the near future, even..more

Answered by Omega