Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

We booked a flat in jaipur at jagatpura 4 which we paid 2lakhs in cash and rest 20lakhs as loan 4rm hdfc we were promise possession after 2yrs. the builder was suppose to pay the EMI til the time of he has left the project after completing till 3rd floor and is declared as absconder.we hv not been given the possession. the builder has tkn the loan amt .what action can we tk now wht wil happen to the loan?deepika sharma 9335599313

Tags: money, emi, real estate
Asked by deepika sharma, 31 Jan '10 04:11 pm
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


Better to contact legal adviser of the Bank where the loan drawn.
Answered by bhaskar erram, 31 Jan '10 04:16 pm

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining