Q.

I have bring 140 share zulong @72 & dlf 25 @298 and bharti airtel 30 share 304 how many time wait or i sell present

About: Money

Tags: money, relationships, education
Asked by Kailash Singh, 20 May '10 02:33 pm

1.

DLF will be correcting further in the next few weeks. Probably around 255-265. The max upside on this 290-300 levels. Its not going above that in the near future. Realty stocks will be battered further for another 3-6 months. DLF by itself is a good stock but the realty stocks on the whole are poor. Bharti will be going down further to 220-230 levels in the coming months, as the 3g price cost them around 11k cr. And to reap small benefits of 3g it will take around 1-2 years. Telecom stocks will be battered throughout the year. 3g will be open by september. The wi-fi auction is up for grabs in a few days. Bharti and other telecom companies will have to invest another 3-5k cr for getting licesnses for them. Apart fromt that Zain deal happenned a couple of months back. The investment benefits will take few months to get thru. So stay away from telecom and realty stocks for 3-6 months.
Answered by binoj balakrishnan, 20 May '10 03:12 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Intejaar aur intejaar
Answered by sukanta mitra, 20 May '10 02:58 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

You have shares of fundamentally good comapnies that have unfortunately been beaten badly by the market players and mainipulators.
If you can wait for a period of 1 to 2 years, you will never regret your decision of having purchased them. They all have the potential to give handsome returns and very good profits over a medium to long term. You will need patience to see the sweet fruit of your investments
Answered by Jai Bhagwan, 20 May '10 02:53 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

I was using data card since long. I bought my reliance data card net-connect an year ago. Now I am using net-connect unlimited plan for Rs. 800 per mo..more

Answered by Dil Se