Q.

Likhe jo khat tujhe ,woh teri yaad me,
Hazaron rang ke,nazare ban gaye,
Sawera jab huaa ,to phool ban gaye,
jo raat aayee to ,sitaren ban gaye!!!

Letters can create magic .It gives pleasure to many and is an unavoidable part of relationships,today. Previously,people used to wait for the Postman to receive letters from their dear ones, but now with the support of Modern technology, it has become very convenient as SMS and emails can be sent and received within seconds. Write your views about, what role "letters" and "messages" play in your life.?

Asked by Rachana, 17 May '09 07:23 am

1.

``Likhe jo khat tuze.``, the pure essence is in the words itself rather than in any other forms. In verbal communication you ought to fail in opening up your heart before the person eventually the case is of male gender or a female one. However, this is not the case with the letter writing. The song writer says, ``jo teri yaadmein``, what a lovely example of reminiscing the memory, the yaad, the moments spent together, the longing of two hearts, the devotion in love, the apparent quarrels in between, the missing feelings, the dreams, the outcome, and the end >>> all these features are supposed to keep in the heart, but they are there because someone has written those emotions in letter form for some other one. ``Hazaro rang ke nazare khil gaye``, how true, indeed ! And these thousands sheds of colorful words start appearing on the page before that someone in the form of letter, and thus that very letter becomes the mirror of truest feeling or longing.
Answered by Indra Pawar, 17 May '09 02:21 pm

(3)
 (0)
2.

Good question indeed ! Maza intezzar ka alag hi hota hai madam .SMS, email me waiting ka mazaa hi gul ho jata hai.Prem patra ki jagah sms email nahi le sakta. Khat me unka writing bhi shamil rehata tha. Kitne baar padh liya to mann nahi bharta tha...kuchh bhi kaho woh maza alag hi tha.
Answered by Vilas Pardhe, 17 May '09 07:37 am

(4)
 (1)
3.

Letters are always part of my life. Letter writing is a beautiful art. From childhood I used to write letters to my close friends, relatives...they find a piece of my mind in them.... I love writing letters and then anxiously waiting for their replies. Earlier we used to depend on snail mails...but those have their own intimacy...in one's own handwriting...smudged in ink when missing somebody...my mom still loves my handwritten letters than anything else...now-a-days it is a festival in my home when they get my handwritten letter. I still think about the difficult times our postman might've passed through reading out the different funny names each time I signed in the envelope!
And I cherish each such letters from my loved ones...after years when reading again...I find myself going back in time to the same feelings, emotions...strong bond...reviving all beautiful moments, gossips, emotional feelings, inspirations,encouragements shared in that letter...
Answered by Muktha Radhakrishnan, 17 May '09 03:28 pm

(3)
 (0)
4.

How true...impossible to disagree...Rachana...
Ye mera prem-parta padh ke tum naaraj naa honaa, ki tum meri jindgee ho........
Wah...wah....yes, the letters / msgs/e-mails are still very important, as I was brought up in such an environment..only thing I miss the beautifully printed coloued paper letter heads with bunch of red-roses prined at the top left side.We used to even place a few drops of fragrance before closinf the envelopes.All these things used to drive us crazy.....
Ye neeraj kee Prem-Sabha hae, bach ke rehna re,
Yahaa nadi samae naao mae, samunder sammae seep mae.....................
Answered by UMESH SHARMA, 17 May '09 07:33 am

(3)
 (0)
5.

Dear Rachana,

THE ADVANCED age of science and technology has changed the world. Hardly ten years back, the world was not much developed in the field of communication, but in the recent years we have seen a drastic change in the particular field and the world has now become a global village. Sitting thousands of miles away in any part of the world we can contact anyone through the Internet or mobile phone. In fact, now the world is just a click away and we can explore any part of the world online.

You would be laughed at if you tell someone to write a letter to send any message anywhere in the world because the email has made things far easier and your message can reach its destination within seconds. Besides, the mobile phone connectivity is available even in the remotest of areas where other means of communication are not available. Due to timeliness and less maintenance charges more and more people are connecting through the mobile network.

Answered by Kelly Sharma, 17 May '09 07:40 pm

(2)
 (0)
6.

Indeed letters are very powerful, more so the messages contained therein.
Answered by Vijai Sharma, 17 May '09 08:06 am

(2)
 (0)
7.

Its very touchy and inteligent qs every part of life letters are importent when u r kids its very exiting and funny sliwly as u grow ur letters start adding colours which are very teen at teen age nw maturity gives in , feelings are expressed love flows in meanings , it hurts its solows its sum time even crying moments and joy also expressed in one angle understood with multy angels . now fully grown authoryty ,needs , wants ,dictatership all comes in ur letters but still its sweet form of communication with proof no denial so u will have to be very careful wile writing then again cycle reapets matured sentiments are added and til death letters play wery importent role in everybodys life in various forms
Answered by sanjay shenoy, 18 May '09 02:05 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

I cherish the smses and e-mails with I receive because I do love reading their contents.I am a sentimental person and the deep thoughts in the smses and e-mails do move me and I can never get enough of them. I love cards too with the wonderful thoughts written/typed there.

As for letters I used to write letters to my aunts and uncles from the time I was about 3-4 years old. But slowly this habit got lost due to my laziness. So I became a poor correspondent and wrote only occasional letters to mt friends and relatives. But I loved reading any letter I received.
Answered by Mitali Choudhury, 17 May '09 02:35 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

Nice words, it is really nice but losing its relevance fast because practicality is outweighing it. Writing letters is not the same as it used to be earlier. Dekho ab to govt. of India bhi ye samajh chuki hai shayad........ :))
You know Rachana, to me, the feelings are more important than the ways by which people express them. Personally, I always had this habit of writing letters. I wrote to my parents, I wrote to all five grandparents, and I wrote for myself. I do really love writing letters but I feel kind of dejected because 9 times out of 10 I speak to the people I write to before they get their letters and say everything I wrote about. So I prefer writing short notes on cards and giving it directly to the recipient and writing mails now. Its not because it is more convenient (convenience still is a negative term to me) but its just because people whom I love are more receptive to this and it is lot easier for them to make a reply. In one line, it is less complicated now to reac ...more
Answered by prashant sharma, 17 May '09 02:28 pm

(1)
 (0)
10.

Jo mujhe letters mein mila vo kabhi sms ya phir phone calls par nahi mil sakta letters is best in love
Answered by JATINDER KUMAR, 17 May '09 10:57 am

(1)
 (0)

Q.

I was using data card since long. I bought my reliance data card net-connect an year ago. Now I am using net-connect unlimited plan for Rs. 800 per mo..more

Answered by Dil Se