Q.

Hai rediff Q&A!!!!! one day i got a call from southern solution , #23 ganapathi nagar, near roots horn company, cb vazhakkai mandi ,sanganoore, coimbatore phone#04223217991,04223217884,04223204887... They said that i got your resume in monstor.com. and would you like to work in australia or westindies monthly salary is 150000. i said agree to work. after they ask me to come there for medical test so i paid RS 5500 after one month they said your offer letter is ready come with RS.75000 to put a sign. then i paid that amount and they give a bound they did not give a offerletter after two mon

Asked by revathi, 11 Mar '09 11:18 am

1.

They are all cheaters
Answered by jameel ahmed, 11 Mar '09 11:23 am

(3)
 (0)
2.

I say won't it be a better idea to sue the web site that placed the ad of this fraudulent company in the first instance.? Instances of such nature abound and inspite of the fact that they are known to be commonplace, our people ( and that too well educated and rational) get easily fooled by such ads. Let's report this fraud to the highest authorities in ou country and the Nigerian connection with this cyber crime be promptly placed under the microscope.
Answered by Jaisingh Thakur, 11 Mar '09 11:22 am

(2)
 (0)
3.

They have new business to cheat the people.
Answered by DEEPAK JARIWALA, 11 Mar '09 11:20 am

(2)
 (0)
4.

This is Bincy Fincy working as Staff Nurse in Australia through Southern solutions.

This company has given a turning point in my life. They proved well professionals. I got my placement through them after 9 Months.

For the immigration / embassy visits , they took 7 Months and I got the decision letter within 2 Months.

I recommend this consultancy to all I knew and for sure they are excellent placement consultants especially for abroad job seekers.

Bincy Fincy
Answered by Bincy Fincy, 23 Mar '09 02:41 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

They have cheated u. File a case against them. U have their cell numbers .. Take legal action
Answered by Rabindranath Sahu, 11 Mar '09 11:25 am

(1)
 (0)
6.

Leave them,they cheat
Answered by anil garg, 24 Jul '13 02:28 pm

(0)
 (0)
7.

I think if you suspect the company , u can ask them for refunding your Money. If they are not willing to refund, then you can take some action on them.

I am quite confused to see that why with such fear in mind you have applied to this consultancy?

My friend is also an abroad job seeker who got placement through a consultancy in Delhi. But after paying money he waited for some period and finally they placed him to a Nice Company in Dubai . It is all the mental beliefs which make us to decide. If you are not confident that the consultancy is genuine, you can get your money refunded from them.

If they are genuine, it is advisable to cooperate with them and wait till the placement is getting done.

Ashok Ramanathan
Answered by Ashok Ramanathan, 23 Mar '09 02:34 pm

(0)
 (0)
8.

Hi,

I saw your posting.

My brother , Bharath Nagari is working in Barbados and got placement through this Consultany.

It is all the individual perspective to decide the genuinity. The consultancy took a wholesome of Two years since my brothers papers / visa documents got stuck in the Embassy ( Council Approval ) for almost 5 Months . Anyway , currently my brother gets a scale of 1,25,000/- ( equalant to Indian Rupee ) and very happy now.

He is also planning to have his registration in U.S.A since that is bear Barbados and probably will be relocating to U.S.A once the formalities gets over.
Answered by Sheetal Naren, 23 Mar '09 02:17 pm

(0)
 (0)
9.

Am also facing the same problem. when ever am calling them they asking 15 days time. if you r going to do any further actions plz inform me also. am also now helpless my id ani_kakkara2yahoo.com
Answered by aneesh, 21 Mar '09 10:59 am

(0)
 (0)