What was the other names of Karna ?
* Karna is a minor character in a late Bergman movie.(I forget which one)
* Karna acted in a play in Boulder, CO, in 1992.
* A co-worker, Dave, has a friend Keith who married a Karna
* My writing teacher's aunt in Sweden is named Karna
* A Swedish Exchange student I met had a sister named Karna
* Some guy I danced with mentioned knowing a Karna about 10 years ago.
* A character named Karna is played by Anna Lise Hirsch Bjerrum in Pelle the Conqueror out of the Sweeden/Denmark area. (thanks to Ed Corrado)
* A med school friend of the doctor who refereed me to the doctor who stitched me up when I got 7 stiches in my lip was named Karna.
* list of Karna's from the 411directory ...more
2)Radheya because he is the adopted son of radha ,who nurtured him as her own son
3)Karna The cutter or peeler of his own cover( Natural armour )
4)Vaikartana because he had cut his natural armour and earings and gave it to indra
5)Vrisha because he is ever truthful is speech,enagaged in penances, observant of vows , kind even to foes
Kaunteya: Son of Kunti (birth mother)
Sootaputra: Son of a Soot (a charioteer, Adhirath was a charioteer of Dhritarashtra, king of Hastinapur)