Q.

How long does it take a uti to become a kidney infection?(I had a uti 2 and a half months ago, and was prescribed antibiotics to treat it. I took the all of the antibiotics correctly, but the uti came back within a week or so. Since then I've been treating it naturally, and while the symptoms are only very slight, I am wondering how I can know if it is in danger of spreading to my kidneys.)

Tags: money, relationships, half months
Asked by steve mark, 06 Sep '12 09:55 am

1.

A kidney infection is what happens when you dont take care of a UTI. The bacteria spreads to your bladder and then continues on to one or both of your kidneys, organs that help filter your blood and produce urine. Symptoms can include a fever, abdominal or back pain, chills or night sweats, and just generally feeling awful. (but of course, I failed to take into consideration that I had no accompanying sore throat, stuffy nose, or cough). But unlike a cold, the symptoms wont let up. Without treatment, an infection can cause permanent kidney damage or blood poisoning, and can even be life-threatening.
Answered by LIPSIKA, 06 Sep '12 10:02 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

If the bacteria would go to the kidney it would hurt much much more, almost unbearable. Since you say the symptoms are only slight that shouldn't be the issue. Another natural urinary tract infection treatment is Feminine Health + capsuls. They're made from 100% buchu oil and are specifically made to prevent and treat UTI. Its a natural product and the best part is that it offers rapid relief (3-5 hours)so you can see the effects very soon.
Source: http://natural-uti-relief.com/
Answered by julia robert, 06 Sep '12 09:58 am

(0)
 (0)