Q.

How long can you continue with an activity not loosing your interest on it? Does monotony hit boredom sooner with you?

Tags: monotony hit, boredom sooner
Asked by Anuja, 08 Jan '13 03:40 pm

1.

To keep evolving is my prerogative which keeps me going so even if i get monotony i overcome it by my spirit to be lively!!
Answered by dharamender nebhnani, 08 Jan '13 03:47 pm

(2)
 (0)

2.

One thing that we can all take great comfort in is that no matter how old you are you can change! Look at your life and understand that there are two intertwined options for achieving satisfaction and joy...the choices you make now and the actions you take. Every decision we make will have a consequence. While we can't predict the future we can work today to create it. Make wise choices today and look for opportunities to widen your options. You can always take alternative routes. Each day you should take deliberate steps to increase your experiences. The actions we take to try new things and expand our experience in life can lead to great ideas and even total transformational change. Expand and grow your frame of reference to include new and different things. As you focus on making wise choices to open up opportunities and the more you take actions that increase your experience to different things the more interesting life becomes and you don't have time to be bored or lose interest o ...more
Answered by Dil Se, 08 Jan '13 04:25 pm

(2)
 (0)
3.

It depends on ur interest in the activity u r engaged in. When u r really interested, u go deeeeep....and depth (of anything) is alluring and exciting, with immense scope of creativity.....then every moment brings new experiences. Then how can u be bored? I dont think Steve Irwin was ever bored with crocodiles, nor Sachin Tendulkar with cricket.
Answered by Shunmugham, 08 Jan '13 08:50 pm

(3)
 (0)
4.

Not exactly...if I am convinced with the relevance and importance of the outputs... I can keep repeating...as one cooks food daily...
Answered by sanjay sharma, 08 Jan '13 03:43 pm

(3)
 (0)
5.

Till liveliness, me never make monotomy to hit boredom as long as creativity with zeal in monotony continues.
Answered by PLAY BOY, 08 Jan '13 06:31 pm

(2)
 (0)
6.

I am very much prone to it. I get bored very easily and wish to throw away the monotonous life. I want change every now and then. It keeps me lively and enthusiastic. My virtual friends have realised this also.
Answered by kishore malhotra, 08 Jan '13 05:57 pm

(2)
 (0)
7.

Certain things are such that we are bound to do every day....so don't think it to be a burden, if you succeed...... you will definitely not lose interest. For me some of my work are stereotype but I never get bored in doing that........because whether I am willing or not I have to do that there is no other option.......so I do it with pleasure.
Answered by OPP, 08 Jan '13 04:37 pm

(2)
 (0)
8.

Continuously ? hardly 2 hrs .. after that I take a break. even while singing..or painting, which require more concentration. In qna I take break after 30 mins.
Answered by subhash, 08 Jan '13 04:16 pm

(2)
 (0)
9.

If necessary and when I fixed a goal - I become addicted to that job/ project / work or goal.

Until I completes it I will do monotonous work continuously non stop.

Of course refreshments will always be there.
Answered by anantharaman, 08 Jan '13 04:08 pm

(2)
 (0)
10.

I lose interest if the activity is monotonous.. so take a break .. and come back.. helps
Answered by Juliana, 08 Jan '13 03:41 pm

(2)
 (0)

Q.