Q.

Why do you compare India to other countries, During Moghal period they spared you all. You should have been sent to Nepal which is your country.

How will you react on such riduculousl statement ? its the scanning report of a honourable member here.

Tags: india, money, countries
Asked by joyesh chakraborty, 19 Jul '10 08:55 pm

1.

Sai Ram. That statement should have been reported for abuse.
Answered by Venkateswaraswamy Swarna, 19 Jul '10 09:20 pm

(2)
 (1)
2.

That statement is of completely utter nonsense. Just ignore it.
Answered by Joseph Chacko, 19 Jul '10 11:58 pm

(1)
 (1)
3.

Such statements are to be ignored. But the person who made such a comment should be put in his/her place.

By the way, I didnt get what you meant by the term "scanning report".
Answered by RAJAN MHAMAI, 19 Jul '10 09:05 pm

(1)
 (1)

4.

Who ever made this statement is sure to be a Muslim who is living contentedly here and his stomach is full, so no worries!
India has been the land of Hindus since eons. This chap does not know this. He also does not know that Muslims have invaded India right from 800 AD in the form of Mohammad bin Qasim. Until then, India was the land of learning and people were not only physically free but were also mentally free and lived happily as humans should live. Women never felt the need to hide their faces behind pieces of cloth.
Since the advent of these invaders, things changed drastically to the worst. Their roving eyes made the rounds and Hindu girls and women were open to their bold and lascivious looks, taking additional notice.
Answered by QueSera Sera, 07 Aug '10 08:03 pm

(3)
 (1)
5.

THE STeTEMENT IS AS RIDICOLOUS AS SAYING ^^^ All muslims should go to Pakistan SAUDI ARABIA ^^^
OR ANY INDIAN GO TO OTHER COUNTRY
SINCE INDIA BELONGS TO ALL INDIANS AND NOT to any particular groups like HINDUS OR MUSLIMS OR CHRISTIANS
Answered by Ajeebdastan, 20 Jul '10 06:20 pm

(6)
 (2)
6.

Such people have an amazing ability to fool themselves. Therefore even today they are steeped in dark ignorance. So one shouldnot be surprised by such staements. But let us consider the facts in a rational manner. It is the inhernt strength of India which has made it impossible for anyone totally subdue it. The British were intelligent enough to realise this. This is what their Lord Maculay had to say about India in 1835 in British Parliament. - I have traveled across the length and breadth of India and I have not seen one person who is a beggar, who is a thief. Such wealth I have seen in this country, such high moral values, people of such calibre, that I do not think we would ever conquer this country, unless we break the very backbone of this nation, which is her spiritual and cultural heritage.
Answered by Vikram, 19 Jul '10 09:40 pm

(5)
 (1)
7.

During Moghul period, the original civilized and peace loving inhabitants of this sub continent (were referred as Hindus, not because they were followers of any religion with that tag but were living on the other side of Indus river and practicing a customs known as Arya Dharma or life style of the Aryans). The barbaric nomads called Moghals who came and occupied this sub continent, did not spare these local inhabitants but ensured they got converted to the religion of the Moghals. To do this they used various methods like - force, coercion, tax exemption, jobs in the court or in administration, marrying the local women etc. The helpless, weak,greedy, spineless and such type of local inhabitants got converted. Some of the decedent of these converted local inhabitants are today more religious than their masters. Ironically some small percentage of decedent of these weaklings who got converted are so fanatical that they look at the brave locals who withstood the aggression of the Moghu ...more
Answered by Shyam, 20 Jul '10 09:35 am

(5)
 (0)
8.

Very unethical statement. India is the best country in the world with rich culture . India never ivaded any othr country despite the fact all foreigners ruled here . .The statement hs no head and tail. So dont get disturbed
Answered by ANURADHA PATHAKJ, 20 Jul '10 09:23 am

(5)
 (0)
9.

Dear Joyesh,
You are expecting too much from me. Many of my friends have told what personality the person who has mad this statement keeps. I am not a doctor who can tell you the right progress of a mentally discarded person. It is an individual opinion. May be he is right as per the text books he has studied. This is a useless chapter for me. I know that History tell that the hinduism is prehps the oldest religion. Whatever . I hate such a statement who claims a particular religion is the best and others have no place in this world.
Answered by ankit shivam, 20 Jul '10 10:17 am

(4)
 (0)
10.

In my view no one has the right to tell any Indian that India is not his country.All Indians born in India and believing in Hinduism have the birth right to stay in India.I cannot understand under what abnormal mental conditions and understanding this gentleman is saying this.And can he give us just one good reason of Hindus shifting to Nepal?He has proved beyond doubt his mental bankruptcy by giving such a statement.
Answered by HEMANT MEHTA, 20 Jul '10 01:49 pm

(3)
 (1)

Q.

No. Politicians and ppl in power- even if BJP or anyone else- don't want to see crises get solved. If there was no crisis in India like J&K, Godhra et..more

Answered by A Moin