Q.

I supposed to go through FNAC(cervical gland related case near neck ) test yesterday but i was so scared that i could not give sample .
can someone plz suggest me something so that i dont scared?

Tags: plz, test, sample
Asked by m, 03 Mar '07 04:15 am

1.

An FNAC stands for Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology. A normal needle like the one used for drawing blood or giving injections is inserted into the gland and a little bit of tissue from the gland sucked into the syringe for tests. The procedure is very safe and the pain involved is only the little bit of pain when the needle enters the skin...like a normal injection. Therefore, have somebody you trust hold your hand when your FNAC is done....it is a very short procedure lasting maybe less than 5 minutes....
Answered by Shankar Narayan, 03 Mar '07 05:37 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

What are U suffering from? U may inform me, if U feel like, so that I can try to help U thru REIKI or Pranic Healing. If U so want, I will then give U my email ID.
Answered by krishnaswamy thattai renganathaiyengar, 16 Jul '07 08:36 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

The rheumatoid factor (RF) test is primarily used to help diagnose rheumatoid arthritis (RA) or Sjgren syndrome and to help distinguish them from othe..more

Answered by ashutosh