Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

I want to know about PG in engineering in UK.

About: Pg in engineering in uk

19 Nov '08 01:09 pm
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


There is University of Surrey, University of Leeds, University of Southampton -some of the UK universities that offer PG in Engineering. You can go to their website and check out the details.
Answered by Manisha Mehra, 19 Nov '08 01:37 pm

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining

Related Answer


The Surrey campus at the Kwantlen University College offers the following facilities to its students: * 20 acre site * 3 level, 176,000 sq. ft. ..more

Answered by Anvin Raj