Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

Dear Kunaal - I live in China and the user manual of my car is in Chinese. I am just following the regular servicing norms as per the kilometers. Usually I get them done in regular garrages, instead of company's service centers due to distance. It's Zhonghua Junjie 1.6 liter with Mitsubushi MPFI engine. It has run nearly 40,000 kilometers. Is there anything specific I need to care about after this much run?

Tags: money, careers, china
Asked by manish varma, 16 Apr '12 12:13 pm
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


Yes. Give that car to Gypsy
Answered by Gypsy, 16 Apr '12 12:14 pm

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining

Related Answer


The Next Gen i10 is a new avatar of the already popular best selling small car from Hyundai in India. The new i10 comes with a lots of cosmetic and pe..more

Answered by Dinesh Manaktala