Q.

How is delhi and gurgoan to live for a person who has never been outside mumbai?

I am now going to delhi or gurgaon( somewhere close to both the cities). I am really tensed but happy though. tension is because i have heard delhi is completely unsafe for living( like people are just crushing each other everyday) and happy because i am gettin chance to go out of my comfirt place(mumbai)

So please people make me aware whether i am going to enjoying there
and
what are do's and dont's for outsider in delhi and gurgaon?

Please relpy

Tags: money, relationships, going
Asked by Hitesh chaurasia, 17 Jan 11:49 pm

1.

Yes, for sure u will enjoy free food, free power, free water, free entertainment & hospitality of Delhi which u would not find in Mumbai.
Answered by MAdhavan Avadhany, 17 Jan 11:53 pm

(0)
 (1)
2.

You can manage very well in any city if you an adaptable person i have been in delhi for 66 years now and satisfied fully
Answered by iqbal seth, 18 Jan 08:12 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

First of all there is no city like Mumbai city not just in India but the entire world. So you will definetly miss Mumbai. But compared to other metros like Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi is a better place to stay. That it is not a safe city is a media hype and is perfectly normal other than being outside during late hours at night. The cost of living is comparitively less. You have to be careful while dealing with Delhites as some of them are cheats. However you can make good friends with the others as people are warm and affectionate. The quality of ready food is also good. Overall it will not be a bad experience if you take some precautions.
Answered by Manoj Adwani, 18 Jan 12:19 am

(0)
 (0)
4.

Very Difficult, Just like for delhi Gurgaon Person to live in Mumbai its same way tough , sometimes more for a Mumbai to person to live there,
First change in food habit, you are not acusomed to
Second is language problem
third culture, they wont treat you the way people treat each other in Mumbai, you may find them Bully and selfish many times ,

Rest , I must say . Stay Open for the changes and enjoy the life, Girgaon in itself is More fun than all NCR, :-))
Answered by Indian Ocean, 17 Jan 11:58 pm

(0)
 (0)