Q.

Which is the best place for Aroma Therapy Treatment in India ?

Tags: travel, india, health
Asked by Naisha, 02 Jul '10 08:21 pm
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering     Map Successfully AddedAdd Map

1.

Aromatherapy massage uses essential oils from plants to heal, alleviate pain and regulate mood. It is an holistic approach to massage and concentrates on relaxing strokes. Essential oils are selected and used for their therapeutic effect, and not necessarily the fragrance. Fragrances in perfumes and many room fresheners and scented candles are often made from chemicals, and lack the therapeutic properties of essential oils. Essential oils are highly concentrated plant extracts, derived from leaves, bark, roots, seeds, resins and flowers.
Source: http://massagetherapyreviews.com/
Answered by merlynsam, 29 Feb '12 04:25 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

I had no idea
i feel Kerala is best destination
Answered by alok goel, 20 Oct '11 01:04 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

I was totally overwhelmed by the wonderful feeling of deep relaxation I felt immediately following the treatment. It certainly helped considerably to relieve my tension, aches and pains. Unlike a regular massage aromatherapy has the benefit of treating specific skin conditions. Oils are also used to treat a wide range of emotional conditions as well as muscular aches and pains. I would definitely recommend Corniche resort aromatherapy to anybody considering it. It is a wonderful experience that as can treats a wide range of conditions. It left me so relaxed I felt like I was floating on air.
Answered by praveen, 14 Jul '10 08:11 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

In Aromatherapy, natural "essential" oils, extracted from a wide variety of therapeutic, plants, flowers, fruits and trees are applied normally by the practitioner skillfully mixing them and using them as a medium for soothing body massage. The use of essential oils has a long and respected history dating back at least as far as the ancient Egyptians where tomb drawings depict their use. I had Aroma treatment in Corniche resort and it was excellent.
Answered by ajith, 14 Jul '10 08:07 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

Aromatherapy is probably the best known of all massage/relaxation therapies and many beauty salons offer a version of this sweet smelling treatment. True Clinical Aromatherapy (for a therapeutic purpose) is however much more than a beauty treatment and can be a very versatile and powerful therapeutic process which is carried out in Corniche resort, Coimbatore.
Answered by vikraman, 14 Jul '10 08:05 pm

(0)
 (0)
6.

Aromatic plants have been used for thousands of years, so it is certainly not new and untried. The properties of various plants can be used to relax stimulate/energize, create sensitivity/romance, as well as to work therapeutically on overworked muscles and body joints. As with any recommended therapy, there are dos and donts in the application of aromatherapy but in generally it is a safe and sound technique to involve your patient in their own treatment plan and to start taking responsibility for their personal health and well-being. This ids done perfectly in Corniche Resort, Coimbatore.
Answered by vinoth, 14 Jul '10 08:02 pm

(0)
 (0)
7.

I am Hakeem, Chennai, I was suffering from body pain and nervousness, I underwent many treatments like allopathy, homeopathy and many, but I could not find a permanent solution to my problem. I came to know about Corniche Aroma Therapy and Rejenuvation. It is located in a natural surrounding. The Corniche Aroma Therapist provide special therapeutic oils which provide warmth, coolness, Corniche Essential oils invigorate and leave the feeling of being totally refreshed. The treatment at Corniche was very fine and I experienced a great relief from my body pain. The outcome being of Corniche Aroma Therapy is that the essential oils of Corniche work on the outer person in a non-invasive manner and bring about influence on the inner being in what usually becomes a positive experience. I have recommended my relatives to Corniche and they also experience satisfactory results with Corniche Aroma Therapy treatments.
Answered by rajeevan, 14 Jul '10 08:00 pm

(0)
 (0)
8.

Coimbatore a fast growing commercial community, each and everyone face lot of challenges in their life, and experience severe troubles and problems. Corniche Resort Aroma Therapy has brought out hand tested remedies which has zero side effects, and a very interesting Aroma Therapy. After having undergone treatment at Corniche Inn many Aromatherapy users have reported significant improvement in aches, pains and injuries, as well as relief from the discomfort of many health problems. Corniche Aromatherapy also acts on the central nervous system, relieving depression and anxiety, reducing stress, relaxing, uplifting, sedating or stimulating, restoring both physical and emotional well being. I strongly recommend Corniche Aroma Therapy and Rejenuvation to all the needy. Website: www.pearlscorniche.com
Answered by Japendra, 13 Jul '10 07:29 pm

(0)
 (0)
9.

You could recite the old adage, no pain no gain, but human reaction is likely to be that the patient quickly falls away from coming to see you and thereby stops the treatment & healing process. Corniche Resort Aromatherapy is a non-invasive therapy to help the patient participate in their new Aroma therapy and rejenuvation program and to experience some aspect of change, Aromatherapy does not have techniques and properties within its own right that can change and bring about patient well-being, but at Corniche Aroma therapy they have well aligned procedure with particular discipline/specialty, which enhance patients to get relived from their ailments. Website is www.pearlscorniche.com
Answered by ansika, 13 Jul '10 07:27 pm

(0)
 (0)
10.

Corniche Resort Aroma Therapy treatments at Anaikatti Hills, Coimbatore are well known for its expert therapists and their rich experience in the field of Aromatherapy. Modern science has documented the influence of Aromatherapy scents on the human body. Aroma impulses from these essential oils travel through nerve fibers and affect the part of the brain that controls our intuition and emotions, affecting our chemical balance, our moods and our self-esteem. Corniche Aroma Therapists not only help experience, but also implement fruitful measures that the aroma of a natural essential oil stimulate the brain. Naturally occurring chemicals in these oils can ease a wide variety of ailments as they are drawn into the lungs, thereby curing the body ailments. Visiting the www.pearlscorniche.com, the Corniche Aroma Therapy website will open the hew horizon in the filed of Aroma Therapy and Rejenuvation.
Answered by Vrishin, 13 Jul '10 07:24 pm

(0)
 (0)