Q.

China follows next at the 2nd position. Both India and China have a good majority of educated young people with good labour cost opportunities.
China lags behind India in terms of industry size, lack of language capability, concern over intellectual rights protection. China is an important player in the Asia-Pacific offshoring sector.
China has begun offering specialised skills not only in English, but also Korean, Japanese and Chinese.

Tags: india, money, careers
Asked by vilas manohar deshpande, 13 Feb '11 09:09 am

1.

Recently, I was in China after a gap of 6 years. I found qualitative change in number of people speaking english, quality level of the products were far better, etc.

In every sector, China is growing leaps and bounds, due to unidirectional progress, not having to go by consensus, etc. It would be difficult for others to catch up with them in the short run
Answered by Shashi LS, 13 Feb '11 09:29 am

(2)
 (0)
2.

I feel China will grow much faster as they are doing proper investment in resources, infrastructure and have clear vision to become world's top economy. Wheras India is still lacking behind due to ineternal issues and corrupt political system.
Answered by anand kulkarni, 13 Feb '11 09:13 am

(2)
 (0)