Q.

Sir/madam i am doing b.com and i want to make my a career as a professor.what should i go for after b.com...pls suggest me something to do it at excel. I am planning to do MBA next year along with M.com correspondence will it be ok?

Tags: mba, careers, education
Asked by smiley bajaj, 07 Jun '10 10:49 pm

1.

MBA
Ph,d
Answered by anil garg, 01 May '13 01:31 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

It depends on your short term and long term goals, to be a teacher you require B. Ed in most of the respected colledges, or you can only be a temp. Doing MBA could be a stratigic decission where you intend to go in advance teaching, Merely doing MBA would not suffice as with MBA you may require lot of Industry experience to utilize your MBA degree. Instead you may want to do M Com full time and then PhD which is well respected and will give you better position in most universities. (If you pursue MBA you will still have to do PhD to make use of MBA else merely the degree will be of no use). Pursue B Ed without fail.
Answered by Ashok Maurya, 08 Jun '10 12:36 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

What you have decided is good.Carry on.Best of luck.But M.com correspondence probably is not suitable.
Answered by Ashish, 07 Jun '10 10:54 pm

(0)
 (0)