Q.

How does it feel when you live in a new city in your own house where you have no acquaintanes of your previous life?

Tags: money, relationships, previous life
Asked by Om Shrivastava, 13 Nov '12 01:32 pm

1.

In the beginning, it becomes difficult as no one including neighbours know you. Suspence continues for some time till we are known to others.
It happened to me in London when we moved in our own house. All the neighbours who are English were began to stare at us because they can easily know that we are Asians.
As days passed, we began to wish them and slowly one by one they also reciprocated. They came to know that we are from Goa in India and began to ask about our state.
Here, letters and parcels which come by courier are normally kept in some neighbour's house if we are not at home. They put a slip through the door informing that his/her letter/parcel has been kept in so and so house nearby.
Most of such things began to land in my house since someone is always at home. Neighbours began to come and collect. Within no time, we became friendly with all the neighbours and it looks as if we are in Goa among our own people.
Answered by Francisco, 13 Nov '12 01:45 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Sir , it exactly happened to me around 10 years back . but I am a person with mingling nature ,making friends ,thus soon I got rid of this and made lots of acuaintances .. in fact my music has contributed big way .
Answered by joyesh chakraborty, 13 Nov '12 01:38 pm

(1)
 (0)

3.

Exactly the way that one feel in one f the recent advertisement of cadbury celbration sir hv you seen it?.......and the future also gets reflected in that tiny time of that add..very nicely which means however or watever may be the new place......sooner or latter the place's people and evrythning related to that new place will be very knwon to you and it can be acheived only through your gud attitude as gud people will get response frm another gud one's.......:-) and like that the journey goes on............:-)
Answered by Bhuvana, 13 Nov '12 01:44 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

It is really difficult situation.

Once in a while I visit my native place and talk to them.

As I was in a transferable job my acquaintances were changing always.
Answered by anantharaman, 13 Nov '12 05:35 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

We can make new acquaintances
Answered by Burjor Tarachand, 13 Nov '12 02:24 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

Uneasy feeling and/or feeling of loneliness
Answered by rajan, 13 Nov '12 01:34 pm

(1)
 (0)