Q.

A THOUGHT : Life is God's novel. All of us are characters in different sub-plots.
How do you rate The Almighty as a novelist?
Do you think your role has been written suitably?
Do you wish,your role was more well defined or any different?
(Creative answers are solicited please,thanks).

Tags: money, relationships, god
Asked by shintsie, 23 Mar '10 05:22 pm

1.

Dear Shintsieji, I feel Life is a stage where god is the director and we are all actors to play our part and when we die our part is completed like when a movie is completed. A director decides which actor has to play what part and there is no bargain on the same. God decides our part and we play as per him as a Director. Our parents are like producers where they finance us, teach us and make us grow but finally the director has already decided what role we will play and how our story will go on and how it is to be ended. Without the Director's (God's) permission no one can go against him as he has already decided your fate. A very gud question indeed. May god bless u and your parents. Regards Cyrus
Answered by cyrus irani, 26 Mar '10 12:36 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

For me the creator is more like a puzzle than a novelist. he has created many things which has many puzzles attached to it. And He enjoys watching his creations solve the puzzles one by one. And the quite interesting thing is more and more puzzles are appearing after solving some puzzles and He is more and more difficult to be explained. We are continuously searching Him every where and He cant be found anywhere and can be found everywhere. It is an interesting puzzle going on and on.
Answered by Josna, 23 Mar '10 08:20 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

"All the world's a stage, and all men and women mere actors and actresses........
Answered by Anil K Chugh, 23 Mar '10 05:34 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

Sai Ram. How can a character rate its creator (author)? That would be the author's creation only!
Answered by Venkateswaraswamy Swarna, 07 Sep '10 01:38 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

:-)

I have heard people comparing God to a ringmaster in the circus, A ship's captain, Director of a drama, A Banker and even An Insurance Agent. :-) Comparing him as a a novelist is an interesting thought too. I think the way I visualize God depends largely on how much satisfied I am with my life. In my best moods, I can make him a superhero. But in my worst moods, I will simply write him off. That is the kind of relation I share with him. Sometimes he looks too tough and authoritarian with what he does and the other time he's too humane and kind. I have seen him like those writers at Balaji Films (Ekta Kapoor's production house) who are famous for writing script on the sets. But I have also seen him like a real visionary who does everything after thinking thoroughly. Overall, he's doing just fine with his characters. No star ratings to him. :-)

Answered by prashant sharma, 24 Mar '10 05:59 pm

(2)
 (0)
6.

You know shintz,
Our super writer " THE ALMIGHTY " was doing pretty good in his profession as a writer, but somehow he got carried away like us mortals, seeing his fellow friend doing better as a judge and started behaving as one. Otherwise why should he ( and how can he ) punish the poor actors for enacting what has been written by him for them. Mere hisaab se toh galti kar gaye aapke writer sahab .
Answered by rajender jerath, 23 Mar '10 05:55 pm

(2)
 (0)
7.

As per my exprience I can say it was Okey and I liked it the way It is improving !! : ))) I can not say anything about this Novelist...as we can not read whole Novel which menifested in the & as the whole universe of ours & somany other universes !! : )) So as a particular Character I have limitations to know !! : )) As you asked my wish...I think it is absoulty will be imaginary...and you know people always like others Life which is better than us (like King thinks that the Poor staying on the Foothpath is happier than him...and the Poor thinks King is the happiest)....Finally All characters are free to feel happy...it depends how we act !! If we are good actors...we get satisfaction out of our Role !! : ))
Answered by Ramesh Mistry, 23 Mar '10 05:29 pm

(2)
 (0)
8.

Small or big, each role in HIS novel has its own importance to be played by we humans. No choice is available. Lets accept as Gita says, what is there with us, in us and of us.
Answered by nkpathak, 26 Mar '10 06:21 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

You have asked us to give a creative answer Shints.. So it is here..The drama held before my birth I can visualize, is here as follows. You may enjoy it though I am a little late.. Ha ha ha
.
God : Now Citragupt, take this soul.. I wish him to take birth in a good family..
CG.. Yes boss. I feel it is right..You want to send him to US ?
G : No no.. In India. Where I can watch him. Give him background of good training..
CG.. Does he deserve ?
G : I feel so. I know he has done many bad things in his last duty. But there are several good too.
CG. yes he deserves some severe punishment boss., for the bad ones.
G: Ok. I will grant him a rich and orthodox boyhood, little love from parents, good training,but torture when he attains youth.. I little play with heart will be useful ?
Answered by subhash, 25 Mar '10 11:05 am

(1)
 (0)
10.

This question is reminding me of Shakespeare's famous poem, ' All The World's A Stage' which was included in my English Literature curriculum in school ( I think in Class VIII or IX). The same poem was also a part of my son's curriculum in the academic year which has just ended. So this poem is fresh in my memory these days.

The Almighty as a novelist- There cannot be any comparison because His novels are extraordinary and a great page turner as one never knows what the next page has in store for him/her. The life one lives in this world is one of the most unpredictable stories in this world.

My role- The Almighty up there had in mind a well defined role for each one of us just before He sent us to this world and it is upto us to give it the perfection. Since I am neither a perfectionist nor an Oscar winning performer, so I think I have not lived up to the Almighty's written role for me.

Answered by Mitali Choudhury, 24 Mar '10 01:09 pm

(1)
 (0)

Q.

Madhubala was a perfect actress & a real beauty.she is called the Venus of Indian Cinema.Her acting in Mughal- E - Azam was superb and also in Chalti ..more

Answered by HEMANT MEHTA