Q.

How do we create awareness about the usage of energy saving lamp into the mind of the people?
Electricity crisis is a common phenomenon in our country. Its a regular sufferings for the people of different locations of the country. There are lot of initiatives exist that general population themselves can undertake to ease the electricity load. What will be the most effective and easiest way to make people to save energy?

Tags: money, relationships, saving
Asked by wrf, 17 Nov '11 01:15 pm

1.

Beside the options like use of solar lamps etc we can aware the people about energy saving lamps available theses days in market. Many manufacturers are making such lighting & lamps which can save a lot of your electrcity as well as monthly bills. Few months back I was also worried about the same concern, then one of my friends suggested my to start using the light proucts of Havells Sylvania and know i can say with proud that I am saving electricity a lot, because havells light are really energy efficient lights.
Answered by shweta k, 17 Nov '11 03:55 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

We have already taken the Right Steps in this regards.........as we have fixed some Tubelights there.....which burns low eletricity comparing to Lamp !!: p
Answered by Raj, 17 Nov '11 01:19 pm

(0)
 (0)