Q.

I am rupa... pursuing my graduation in an evening col n m wrkn as a HR recuriter in a placemnt firm.. so m planning to do my mba in HR.. but m confused.. can u plz tel me the carrer advantages of HR.. i want to know the future of dis feild(HR).. wht are the steps in diff levels.. suggest me somethin gud.. plz..

Tags: mba, future, graduation
Asked by Roopashree Yadav, 22 Jan '08 03:30 pm

1.

It is the best career rupaji.but u have to deal with people
Answered by Ghostsingh II, 15 Sep '09 08:17 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

Gud rupa, go ahead not many ppl like u come across now a days. u r in a correct track. ppl with technical field will also change their domain later on in their carrier. u r into that right now. so go ahead :)
Answered by satya, 22 Jan '08 03:43 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Human resource is an integral part of any organization. Great stress is laid on implementing an effective human resource system in an organization. There are lots of department in an organization that makes use of human resource to setup strategic planning and means to process officials assignments. The companies that do not have a proper human resource department suffer from official disorders and lack of management in office activities.
There are many advantages that human resource provides in an organization but the foremost advantage of human resource in an organization is the assistance it provides in Recruiting staff and in training employee. The human resource department is mostly responsible to develop the systematic plan according to which they hire the staff and help to build a professional work team.

There are series of strategies that the human resource system implements in employment appointing which includes:
Allocated training sessions for employees
Answered by Zeus, 22 Jan '08 03:41 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

U r in a good field
chalti raho
all compnyes have recurement of HR to handle their manpower
and another banefit many people will do work under u.
Answered by rahul, 22 Jan '08 03:32 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Here are some interesting and NEW topics in biology that would make a great science fair project:', ---Feeling "left out in the cold," literally---A n..more

Answered by Mickey