Q.

How do I blow dry my hair properly?

Tags: blow dry, hair properly
Asked by Motu, 12 Feb 12:01 am

1.

No doubt that today lots of people are facing hair problems and they do lots of things to get rid this problem.I think you can try Kaya's products for hair care.
Source: http://shop.kayaclinic.com/product/hair-care
Answered by rohini, 26 Mar 04:05 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Use hair dryer
Answered by vedprakash sharma, 12 Feb 12:51 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

Blow drying your hair everyday might even damage your hair. Don't wash your hair everyday. Cut back on fatty foods and eat plenty of fruit and vegetables and fish. I know diet seems unrelated to your hair, but it makes a huge difference. It also improves your body at the same time. Biotin is good utwo thousand and thirteen a water soluble B vitamin. Increases hair and nail growth. Also helps with acne, slow healing skin and stronger hair. Protein utwo thousand and thirteen You need it for strong hair and healthy skin. Protein will help your whole body. One protein shake daily, of twenty-two gr of protein is normal to start off with. MSM utwo thousand and thirteen slows shed, speeds growth, increases shine and thickness. Growth Products. iherb.com is a great source for supplements, and it has inexpensive international shipping one.ninety-nine$. I'm not sure if that particular supplement is on it, but you'll still have plenty to choose from, maybe you'll find something similar. Some stor ...more
Answered by Karan, 12 Feb 12:11 am

(0)
 (0)