Q.

What is its meaning ? ""yada yada hi dharmasya glanibhabati bharata abhyuthhanam dharmsya tadatamnan?
surjamyaham "" pls pls i request to all of my yahoo user friends answer this sentenses of mahabharata either in english or hindi ...

Asked by ABHILASH DAS, 06 Mar '09 12:01 am

1.

When ever there is a loss of religion ( meaning sin s increse) , That's the time I take a avtar to resuccisate religion.
Answered by Deepak Joshi, 06 Mar '09 07:37 am

(2)
 (0)
2.

Hey Bhaarata (Arjuna). It is Faith which teaches renunciation and is responsible for the elevation and well-being of human beings. Whenever in the passage of time, (yadaa yadaa) Faith (or dharma) is weakened or is under attack, (glaanirbhavati) - and whenever adharma spreads without control (abhyutthaanam.h) - it is then (tadaatmaanM) that I re-incarnate myself (sRRijaamyaham.h) with all my powers to restore Faith.

Whenever there is a decline of righteousness, and the rise of unrighteousness, then I re-incarnate myself to teach dharma.

Whenever there is a serious tension in life, when a sort of all-pervasive materialism invades the hearts of human souls - an answering manifestation of wisdom and righteousness is essential to restore equilibrium. The Supreme, though unborn and undying, becomes manifest in human embodiment to overthrow the forces of ignorance and selfishness.

Answered by Ramanand Sharma, 22 Apr '10 11:32 am

(1)
 (0)
3.

Jab jab is dharti par dharm ki hani hogi, praniyo mein dwesh failega, tatha paap ki vradhi hogi tab tab mein is dharti par is paap tatha dwesh ko khatm karne ke liye yahan baar baar aaounga. Lord ShriKrishna.
Answered by satyajeet bakshi, 26 Aug '09 04:50 pm

(0)
 (1)
4.

This sentences mean....JAB JAB DHARTI PE PAAP BAREGA
JAB JAB LOG ADHARM KE RASSTE PAR CHALEGA
TAB TAB VAGAWAN SHRI KRISHNA WILL COME IN THIS WORLD (IN SOME FORM OR OTHER) or INCARNATE HIMSELF
TO SAVE THIS WORLD, TO SAVE THE PRIESTS AND TO DESTROY THE EVIL....this is what i understood.

according to some site

yada yada hi dharmasya
glanir bhavati bharata
Answered by sarra akash, 18 Aug '10 05:22 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

Whenever and wherever there is a decline in religious practice, O descendant of Bharata, and a predominant rise of irreligion at that time I descend Myself.
Answered by nikunj kumar, 05 Sep '09 01:59 pm

(0)
 (0)
6.

When ever decline of dhjarma is there i take avtar to retrieve the same
Answered by Dinesh C S, 06 Mar '09 08:26 am

(0)
 (0)