Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

How can Iopen seen my dues from as i AM TO GET medical reimbursement etc from souther centre being a retired employee from ongc

Tags: money, careers, medical reimbursement
Asked by ramachandran menon, 30 Aug '11 07:59 pm
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


It appears some problem is there. To be rectified by ongc......v.p.gupta 21547
Answered by Virendra Gupta, 03 Jul '12 10:31 am

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining