Paint your office with lead free paint. You can also find paints that are certified as eco-friendly. Go for those as they do not emit any toxic and also are made using natural procedures so the making of those paints do not harm the environment. Always go for low or no volatile organic paints. Paints with volatile organic compounds are harmful to the environment as well as your health.
Use electrical appliances that are made from recycled materials. These appliances will be free from any harsh chemicals that can cause damage to your health and environment.
Use energy efficient lighting like CFLs. These reduce your power consumption and other than contributing towards saving the environment, you can also cut down on the costs. Unplug all the gadgets when you are not using the office.
If you are using a photocopier in your office then dont dump empty cartridges in the garbage bin. Cartridges can cause severe damage to the environment. Instead, collect the cartridges and send
Your vote on this answer has already been received
1. Refill the printer cartridges.
2. Minimize the printouts.
3. Put ceramic tile floor of light color rather then carpetted flooring which is suitable for western countries.
4. Use more natural light and try not using lights during day time.
5. Apply thick sunfilm on window glass so that AC bill is reduced.
6. Use LED lights or CFLs instead of bulbs and tubes.
7. Switch off moniters and computers in night.