Q.

How and when did you land in QNA? Is it by accident or something else? How do you compare QNA at present from that when you commenced association here?

Tags: education, qna, computers & internet
Asked by Good Citizen, 15 Sep '12 02:39 pm

1.

Hi , 3 years back when my mother was seriously sick I was trying to learn and get more informations about her sickness on-line .It was then I happen to come across this site. I came to know it is a place where we can ask queries and clear our doubts. For some time, I was not very active but later I started liking it when I made some friends here and loved sharing thoughts and views against different topics asked here. At present ,I find Qna not very encouraging and enjoyable. It has lost all of its charm......!
Answered by Rachana, 16 Sep '12 12:10 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

It was by accident.I saw a question on the home page n stared answering n for got after that session.I urgently,needed some information about my Kerala tour. I was advised by a friend of mine to put a question in this forum n that was the beginning.During that time members used to exchange messages daily,had very cordial relations n had unity.Now 20 % of that looks impossible as most of he veterans have left the forum.Besides,there were no CG advertisements .
Answered by Damodar Biswal, 15 Sep '12 02:44 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

I was just browsing thru for some news and just got this QnA-My innings here is just less than 6 months
So nothing much to share but now I am fining too many Undesired / Irritating ads here unfortunately,,,
Thanks
Answered by Rose, 15 Sep '12 02:41 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

Destniy
Answered by TRUTH SEEKER, 15 Sep '12 02:39 pm

(0)
 (0)