Q.

Who wrote the international bestseller'a brief history of time' throwing light on the origin of the universe?

Asked by dare devil, 14 Nov '09 07:21 am

1.

Stephen Hawking
Answered by Venkateswaraswamy Swarna, 14 Nov '09 07:25 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

Initially I thought you were reffering to Stephan Hawkins book- Brief History of time but the second part of the title is "From the Big Bang to the Black Hole ". I have read the following books by the title throwing light on the orign of the Universe: The Origin of the Universe by Simon Singh. The Big Bang Never Happened: A Startling Refutation of the Dominant Theory of the Origin of the Universe by Eric Lerner. Not by Design: The Origin of the Universe by Victor J. Stenger. The Unknown Universe: The Origin of the Universe, Quantum Gravity, Wormholes, and Other Things Science Still Can't Explain by Richard Hammond . Before the Big Bang: The Origins of the Universe by Ernest J. Sternglass. I hope one of them is the book you r looking for.
Answered by Deepak Joshi, 14 Nov '09 07:36 am

(1)
 (0)