Q.

My age is nearly 43 and till now i am struggling for money. i m very interested in art and music, but i cant read those things due to my deficiency. last year i had invested 25 thousand in shares. that money too mostly vanished in my idiotic play of intradays. we have no child and so, we are going to adopt one girl child within a month. i have no capacity to work somewhere in hitech companies also. and naturally, i m very lazy too. in this worst condition, i dont know how to overcome these situations. please give me some good ideas without advises. i will be very thankful to you all.

Asked by sundaravadivelu, 17 Jun '09 10:55 pm

1.

First of all you are a lazy man.secondly ,you did not planned your life neither your parents have guided you.secondly why your wife should suffer because of you ? Thirdly you want to dopt a girl child.when you are struggling for money how you can afford all these.
Now change your habits.past is past .try to get a job.if you won\'t try now in future you won\'t get job.earn and try to save money.don\'t get worried .those who help themself God helps them too.
Wish you all the Best in the life.
Answered by neera bhatt, 17 Jun '09 11:02 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Namaste friend.Jus 3 days back one of my investor redeemed his 1 year sip in franklin templeton flexicap fund(g)...with 23.75 % returns.Wt do u think...lol..Jus cheer uP..Hota hai ye sub zindgi me.Jo hai uska he maza Le lo..Hai na !
Answered by virendra virendra, 17 Jun '09 11:44 pm

(0)
 (0)