Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

I have passed her Higher Secondary in 1979 from board of education of Maharastra and have passed B.A. 1982 from Bombay university via sophia college, but lost both mark sheets, how can get duplicate

About: Question and answer

12 Dec '09 07:10 pm
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


Contact the controller of examination,with an affidavit.
Answered by Damodar Biswal, 12 Dec '09 07:17 pm

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining