Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

I am working in psu(MTNL) since 2001 i was guaranter a persion who purchase a RTV(BUS) finance from delhi finance corporation finance amount RS.3.50000(three lakh fifty thousend ) financial corporation warrant attahment portion of salary RS.7,49,772 please suggest me what can i do can i appial any higher court DFC not action against defaltar defaltar already owner of 2 propirty 1residence 1 commercial but property has tegister in his wife name kindly suugest

Asked by Rajender, 02 Nov '08 11:15 am
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


Consult good advocate.
Answered by ANURADHA PATHAKJ, 02 Nov '08 11:17 am

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining