Q.

What do you think about Lady Diana (Ex wife of Prince Charles)?

Asked by Rishi Sharma, 27 Jun '07 09:29 am

1.

There is nothing more delightful to an admirer than freshness of flower, the watching of shining stars in galaxy, the chirping of cuckoos, the fragrance of lily, the hopeful sunrise, the promising sunset, and to add another element thinking of Diana the Symbol of Passion. Nothing is enough to describe life of this lady of substance in proper words because there are many angles to her short-lived life. The was the princess in curse. Even in ancient Greek mythology Diana was a patroness of virgins and goddess of the hunt and any man who trespassed upon her privacy was likely to be punished by death. Sadly, though our Diana was belonging to royal family even before her marriage, she never had thought herself in that manner. Her marriage with Prince Charles was actually an accident of with destiny and this supernal heroine was caged behind the walls of Buckingham Palace to make herself only as a show-piece in parties and galas. She was not living the cozy life of palaces but she made the ...more
Answered by Indra Pawar, 27 Jun '07 05:27 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

A lucky lady from a poor family who became a princess.She was known for her fashion,beauty and affairs.It is said that once worn she used todump the dress for ever.Although she was involved in some social activities but I will say they were just routine stunts to be in limelight
Answered by sandy, 27 Jun '07 09:31 am

(2)
 (0)
3.

She got name in life and death.
Answered by thiagarajan ashwin, 27 Jun '07 09:31 am

(2)
 (0)
4.

First of all, I don't think much about Diana. She is NO more with us. There is NO need for any comparison since there are many better women in this World (who give their contribution silently!). As a kid, I started learning about Royal families in the World through my father, later I studied in brief about them (European & Asian). There are many great Royal families who really lived upto their people's expectations unlike British - my best example is post WW-II Japanese Emperors.

But, what do I think?

a) Birth & Youth: She didn't have anything special in her like many people on this Earth. Her birth itself had some controversies (don't remember details). I remember she had tough early life in schools & career. I don't know whether she had any career as such (like women today). She even worked part time as a Waitress in a School. No issues, life won't be same for all. So, I thought, she struggled a lots. Such events would have definite impact on the Psychology of a growing Kid -> Tee ...more
Answered by Sukhoi, 08 Aug '07 07:53 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

An innocent girl who got caught in a marriage with the wrong man. if only prince charles had the guts to admit his affair with camilla parker bowles in public all those years ago then diana would have been spared the nightmare of marrying him. who knows she may have been happily married and settled as a typical middle class housewife content with her life and family
Answered by savithri kalidhas, 27 Jun '07 09:34 am

(1)
 (0)
6.

She was a beautiful lady from a poor family who become princess.just like afairytale .
Answered by anupama kumar, 27 Jun '07 09:33 am

(1)
 (0)
7.

Noble woman with a tragic death
Answered by L KINI, 27 Jun '07 09:33 am

(1)
 (0)
8.

C is phuhad about fashions
Answered by Shiva, 11 Feb '10 02:26 pm

(0)
 (0)
9.

Good women
Answered by anandh, 27 Jun '07 09:30 am

(0)
 (0)