Q.

What about nadi jothidam? its true one?

Asked by mohan, 21 Jun '09 07:36 pm

1.

Sri Agastya Naadi is that there are three different type of Agastya naadi ( or three different levels),the basic level is JEEVA NAADI where all the kandams are mentioned at basic levels (Shri Agastya rishi will dictate and students will write, listening about an individual and understanding on there on)

The second level is TULYA NAADI where Rishi jee, himself writes about the individual (extensive)

The third level is even more elaborate which is called SAPTA RISHI NAADI, here Rishi jee will discuss about the native with other six rishi and this is the best one

we should also have deep faith on our traditions, cuture and values and should have respect for Naadi readers and of course for Shri Agastya Rishi jee.
Answered by Anniyan, 23 Jun '09 01:33 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

I had visited Naadi Astrologer Agathiyar Durai Subburathinam at Sri Kousiha Agathiya, Mahasiva Vaakiya Naadi Jothida Nilayam, West Tambaram, Chennai in December, 2008. They found my palm leaf after asking around 10-15 questions. The past and the present were 100% accurate with they telling me the names and professions of my siblings, wife etc. They even made my birth chart and it matched with the actual one I have. I was surprised. But the predictions for the future were all wrong i.e. 95% wrong.

They asked me to visit 6 temples in the south and I spent 2 days visiting them and doing the pariharams. They took around Rs.9000/- from me to do a puja for me which they said would continue for a year and that they would send me a yantra by post on completion of the puja. They also took Rs. 3000/- plus puja materials for Guru Deeksha.

Answered by Ravindra Joshi, 01 Aug '10 09:21 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Animesh, AArav, Ansh, !! : ))..more

Answered by Raj