Q.

Today, every actor after his third or fourth movie wants to enter in politics and become CM. But, those days actors were investing in industries. Recently I heard that PRABHURAM Mills in Chenganur in Kerala was initially started by Shivaji Ganesan and the name of the mills is coined fom his two sons names Prabhu & Ramkumar. Likewise a mill by name Sree Nadiambal Textiles in Aranthangi was started with Gemini Ganesan and Saroja Devi as Directors of the Mills. Why no such efforts re taken by Artists?

Tags: education, today, entertainment
Asked by Kovai King, 10 Apr '10 01:06 am

1.

Yes
Answered by ghost singh, 10 Apr '10 05:54 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

Kovai, Shivaji had a top notch team of business managers under his wing, and Mr. Shivaji Ganesan was quite tight with his money. He even runs a water tanker service under his name rite? Well, speaking of Mr. Shivaji Ganesan, a great actor he is .....but when someone asked him why he doesn't donate much to poor or to charity, the veteran actor simply responded with "yennudiya Appa oru picchaikarran (my father was a beggar)"

And as per Mr. Gemini Ganesan, I dunno much about his post cine professional life but I do know for a fact that his daughter is also the owner of one of CHennai's top pediatric hospitals. That sort of push prolly helped Mr. Ganesan w/ those business ventures I Dunno?

Well, to get to the main point, celebrities w/ rich business acumen usually do nothing 4 the poor. And actors w/a non business regimen tend to blow up their money in lavish feasts and these folk do part w/ their money w/ the less fortunate more easily.

Answered by A Moin, 10 Apr '10 03:10 am

(0)
 (0)