Q.

Hi im ankush paliwal this side im thinking of doing mba from malaspina university in canada.they r offering dual degree one is mba and other is msc ib.so can u plz tel me that is it worth doing this course from this university.wil it b possible to get a job in canada after studying from this university.i hve alreadys tudies in UK for my pgdbm.and i hve got 3 yrs work ex. also?can u plz guide me in ths manner.

Asked by ankush paliwal, 20 May '08 06:14 pm

1.

Dear ankush.. i think you are not thinking for right decision... i don't think mba or no matter any other course would be beneficial for you as you are already a pgdbm holder.... and yaa if you want to study then you can go for some certificate programs... which would be beneficial for you to have some more knowledge.... but do remember do these courses in the field where you want to have your career.... for eg. if you want to have your career in bank then go for some course which is meant for banks....
Answered by Varun Kohli, 22 May '08 11:34 pm

(0)
 (0)