Q.

Hi,Among all the movies..Which ROMANTIC SCENE is your favorite from a hollywood/bollywood movie? Can you give a detailed reason for your choice?

Tags: sex, entertainment, hi
Asked by Alaina, 13 Dec '11 11:02 am

1.

The best romantic scene which i love to watch again and again is in song sequence from GUIDE "Tere mere sapne ab ek rang hain".
The reason is simple : the heroine has been left and rejected by her cruel husband and is in total depression when she approaches the hero. To pull her up from the doldrums and give her the confidence that she is not alone now but with a better partner who is never going to leave her for her entire life and loves her, irrespective of what the world thinks about them. It has been so beautifully said in the lyrics that they need to be gone thru twice to really get to the meaning : Here, the heart of the hero sings for her : How he owns as friend a woman who has nowhere to look around and nothing to support her and how she has pinned all her hopes on this man who explicitly proposes her to be her lifetime companion whether or not marrying her. here :
ere mere sapane, ab yek rang hain
jahaa bhee le jaaye raahe, hum sang hain

Answered by nagendra kumar pathak, 13 Dec '11 11:30 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

Roop tera mastan pyaar mera deewana from old movie of aaradhana of Rajesh khanna
Answered by Gurdeep Chawla, 13 Dec '11 12:17 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

HUmmm...........that Love Bug.....have kissed you.......I presume !!....I like the Scene from my Favorite Bollywood Movie Hum Dil Chuke Sanam........in the Song........"AAnkho ki Gusthakiya..... maaf ho....." I like the Picturisation and acting of Salman and Aishwarya in this particular Song...........i think it was the best romance of Screen........another is I would like you to watch the Picturisation of this Song of Old Bollywood Movie Picturised on Devanand and Nutan & the Song is..........>>Tu Kaha yeh Bata ...Is Nashili Raatmein...Maane na Mera Dil Diwana haaye...maane na Mera Dil Diwana !!!.......(It seems that the Hero could not control his feelings to meet his Lover......and just wanted to see "Ek Zalak" and wandering for her from here and there........(I just want you to watch it and let me know your views about the same in your Poetic Literature of imaginations !!: ))
Answered by Raj, 13 Dec '11 11:13 am

(1)
 (0)
4.

Romantic scene from real life is more favourite to me :P
Answered by MAdhavan Avadhany, 13 Dec '11 11:09 am

(0)
 (1)
5.

Hum dil de chuke sanam.......
Answered by NadeemAli, 17 Jan '12 12:25 pm

(0)
 (0)