Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

Hi Richard,I want to apply for US visa, I'm visiting USA for pleasure and I wanna take 2days medical course(I'm a medical student)which is less than 18 hours,What type of visa should I apply for?

Asked by simin maleki, 30 Sep '13 05:37 pm
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


For short periods of recreational study, a Visitor (B) visa can be used
Answered by lini, 30 Sep '13 05:41 pm

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining